Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 23.04.2021 20:18

Matthew
Mitglied
Webseite

Some newbie questions about TXs and 24-hour play

I have figured out most things using the English help screens (thank you!), but a couple of things still confuse me.

1. I have seen screenshots of a map of Germany where you can buy new transmitters. How do I buy new transmitters, please? Which room?

2. In the Settings, there is an option to turn off 24-hour play, but it cannot be changed ("greyed out"). Can I change this setting or is the code is not written yet? I realize it is a 0.7 game and many things are not finished yet. hammer

Many thanks|Vielen Dank,

Matthew

#2 23.04.2021 20:38

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Re: Some newbie questions about TXs and 24-hour play

Only 24hrs/day mode for now.

Stationmap: go to your office and click on the map of .... tadaa ... Germany (right side of the computer). There you can buy antennas, links to satellites or cable networks.

Have Fun!

bye
Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#3 27.04.2021 05:30

Matthew
Mitglied
Webseite

Re: Some newbie questions about TXs and 24-hour play

Ronny schrieb:

Only 24hrs/day mode for now.

OK, I am sure the TODO list is very long!

Stationmap: go to your office and click on the map of .... tadaa ... Germany (right side of the computer). There you can buy antennas, links to satellites or cable networks.

Everything is obvious when you know how to do it. rolleyes

And I now realize that buying transmitters is critical to profitability, so that was very helpful, thank you.

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.