Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 28.12.2006 06:36

andy_blah
Mitglied

Sunshine Team - A MadTV re-maker

Hello,
   My name is Geangalau Andy and I have started a project that will re-make old games. The name of the project is "Sunshine Team" and the motto is "The shine of old games".
When I first trought of this project I wanted to re-make firstly MadTV and it has still stayed the first to re-make.
The problem is that we need help from someone to develop it. So I throught that we should fusionate with somebody and I directly throught of you. We could fusionate our projects to release MadTV versions toghether to finish them faster and maybe to implement a english transaltion since there aren`t soo many german speaking people out there  biggrin
If you are interested please contact me on MSN Messenger at andyblah@hotmail.com or send me a e-mail.

Thanks,
>-Andy-<

#2 28.12.2006 11:38

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Re: Sunshine Team - A MadTV re-maker

so what have you already done of your remake?

It's not to be an egomaniac but without something to show there may be no evidence for me to need your help. Sure for translation purposes and so on, there is help in deed for everytime but for coding I think you should write a bit more than "we could fusionate".

For the translation - you could speak german and english? (if not- you wouldn't be the translator, just the corrector - and for this job, there are some guys around who offered to do this some months ago).

Convince me!

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#3 28.12.2006 13:30

andy_blah
Mitglied

I think I didn`t made myself perfectly clear. I wanted to say that it would be nice if these 2 teams would gather to re-make toghether in teamwork .
I am not the coder of the team, I am the leader only . And sadly to say we didn`t mad any progress in re-making MadTV so I cannot proove anything to you because we just started to gather and because our coders are from different parts of this wold it is very difficult to talk to a coder from a team <_< .

i donnot know german, I was hoping you to translate it into english.

#4 29.12.2006 12:26

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

So I should translate it into English - so -we- would implement an english translation? There are a lot of dudes out there who are willed to translate it into English (and from English to Spain/Italian/Danish ...) - sure, an appreciated help is everytime a good decision but it's not a thing of a big union.

What are your coders using as programming language? Are there some graphic creators on board (would be needed if the skills are on the one side cartoon-3d-rendering and for the first releases pixel-images in high resolutions originated on some small images).

If HeinDubty/MichaelB finishes his tests on LUA-Scripting within BlitzMax - we might be in need of some people willed to script the AI (different styles of AI) for the AI-players (or other figures walking through the building).

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#5 29.12.2006 13:20

andy_blah
Mitglied

Yes, i know somebody who would be honored to to help us with the translation  ^_^
The coders are currently going on C/C++. We wanted this game to have a
-->Linktitel: isometric (Links sind aus rechtlichen Grnden nicht klickbar)
-->Link: 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isometric_projection'
perspective. We decided that this looks very good in games, and we will use 3D acceleration to get some effects like fading.

Can you tell me what`s your team name or organisation name? So we could show that we got toghether to make this game.

#6 31.12.2006 15:19

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Hey... do not hurry!!

I said "if" and "might" -- so there is no "fact" of working together...

By the way I'm not on a lonely floor when saying no to isometric gamedisplays for such an economical simulation game. For being a remake, there is the same kind of display then in the original game - no discussion!

There's also no name of a team at the moment for being just some guys playing with code, graphics and sound effects.

I'm also not adding you to a msn-list (I only use ICQ - do not bother even considering to ask for the number at the moment).

If we need your help - we will surely request it - up to this moment, try it by your own and show the results in our forum.

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.