Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 02.01.2003 14:58

Gast

I'm Older Than 18

I'm older than 18 but i can't try those games, for older than 18.

I'm 22, where can i sign in or its not possible?

Thanks for your time

#2 02.01.2003 15:15

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

Re: I'm Older Than 18

the problem is not your age... but the verification system.

In germany a person (with the wish to give a adult-thing away) has to verify the age... and because a creditcard is not secure enough, we use a system of checking a special amount of numbers
on a card every person over 16 has - the so called "Personalausweis" (or ID-Card ...).

Within those numbers the birth is stored, same is the evaluation time (when the card
will be "disabled") ... time after time i try to add further countries for the ability to download.

I know that eg. in the usa some people can prove their age with the driver's licence... but
not everybody has one ... so it would be more unfair then prohibiting the whole usa ;D

and if i'd use a commercial age-verifing-system, i may have to pay money for it - or the system
will use your email and so on for spamming... and THIS is a thing i dislike... so i did it myself...

finally: i'm sorry that you can't download the games .. but you can still try to find them by using
google.

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#3 02.01.2003 15:29

Gast

Thanks i will try to find the game in other place, mabye "La selva del camaleon" already as it

Thanks and sorry for typing in english, but i'm protuguese and i know very little german

#4 02.01.2003 15:36

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

no problem...

...you can speak portuguese, english and a little bit german... i'm not able to speak
port... ;D

hope you return to us although i can't give you the "hot" games ;D

bye ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#5 02.01.2003 15:51

antifa
Mitglied

well, he can...

a bug in the verification system allows it to use the numbers of the id-card of "Erika Mustermann" (thats an id-card for giving an example of an id-card).

i could send you this number but you arent registered... so please register and i can send it to you by private message.

sig_202.png

#6 02.01.2003 16:35

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

antifa? are you sure??? plz mail me the numbers... i can't believe that the "bundesanstalt" made such "functional" dummy idcards ;D

and antifa... you have to know that it also checks if your card is still "active" (gültig könnte man auch sagen ;D) - otherwise it would not come along with the verification.

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#7 02.01.2003 20:52

antifa
Mitglied

i'm sure...

i will send the number by private message...

sig_202.png

#8 03.01.2003 10:05

solitaire
Mitglied
Webseite

*rotfl*

Das funktioniert wirklich, und die Nummern gibt es überall im Net.
:eek:

Ich würde den Thread jetzt trotzdem löschen, sonst steht es morgen bei Google,
und die ganze Mühe mit dem Alterscheck ist umsonst.

ciao,

baguette.gif

http://www.andsa.de

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.