Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 30.03.2004 01:54

MichaelB
aka HeinDubty
Webseite

Tvg- Editor Released

Finally we finished a new version of the editor. With the new one it is possible to write own advertisment contracts and news stories. Until yet it's only available in german, but a multilangueded one will follow at the right time (what ever this may mean  biggrin ). To download just go to the Download section.

The editor is written by Gernot Herbst, a big thanks to him. A happy News to all Linux users, the editor is made with wxwindows and so the final version will work in Linux too.

Bye Michael

Stell dir vor, es ist Love Parade und niemand geht hin.
Dann kommt die Love Parade zu dir.

#2 02.04.2004 07:37

MADTV 2
Gast

Re: Tvg- Editor Released

HeinDubty,30.03.2004 00:54 schrieb:

Finally we finished a new version of the editor. With the new one it is possible to write own advertisment contracts and news stories. Until yet it's only available in german, but a multilangueded one will follow at the right time (what ever this may mean  biggrin ). To download just go to the Download section.

The editor is written by Gernot Herbst, a big thanks to him. A happy News to all Linux users, the editor is made with wxwindows and so the final version will work in Linux too.

Bye Michael

Hello ...
Friend ...WE MUST TRASLATE MADTV 2 form GERMAN  sad  to ENGLISH AND SPANISH ...

please POST COMMETS !!!!!

p.d.  Congrat for your TVGIGANT WORK !!!
Susceessss !!!!!

#3 13.09.2004 22:47

pycku
Mitglied

Yes, Translating MAd TV-2 is also a good idea, I myself has thought about it but I don't know a single world in German. Except:
Ain, Zvai, Policai (I don't know even how to write it).

Ah, I know some words - Bodo Illgner, Berthold, Klinsmann Kopke, Hassler and so on - a world class team, it's bad Germany doesn't have it now. But I think you believe in Klinsmann as we beleive in Hristo Stoichkov...

#4 18.09.2004 01:29

Adigo
Gast

Hi, guys. I can't wait for the game to be finally published. MadTv - one of the all-time greats. Greetings from Poland.
I've got a question about the editor. Is there going to be one big movie, ads etc database for all? I mean, will we be able to edit the database and then submit the changes to the main file or the changes will stay only in our "home" files?
I think one database (editable by everybody) would be nice and save helluva lot of time adding new items. Imagine someone spends hours inserting 1000s of movies and then another one doing the same just because he's got different database file.
The editor could have the possibility to provide movies names, descriptions etc. in different languages so that everyone in the world could add their local movies with an additional English title for instance. What do you think?
Take care and good luck with the game.
Matt

#5 18.09.2004 02:14

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

since the beginning of time the TVG-Team has an internal Online-Database-Editor - but none has made it official usable... so time will bring it.

(one big DB ;D)

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.