Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 21.06.2004 13:36

imag
Gast

Mario Forever Level 6-2

Wie komme ich durch den Level 6-2?

Nach dem Sprung über die Lava gibt es zwei Rohre zu begehen - aber beide führen wieder zu einer früheren Stelle im Level.

Wie komme ich weiter?

#2 08.07.2004 15:18

Betty
Gast

Re: Mario Forever Level 6-2

hi!!..
der weg ist sehr weit und schwer zu erklären.. aber ich versuchs..

du musst nicht zur lava, sondern vorher,
bevor du durch das lange rohr gehst bei dem einem rohr rechts oben, wo die pflanze von oben kommt, hinein springen..
dann kommst du von oben zu einem raum mit 4 fliegenden schildkröten,
(hier ist zwischen den 2 röhren ein schwammerl versteckt)
du musst dann wieder in das rohr wo du gekommen bist.. also nach oben
dann kommst du in einem raum (oder abteilung) wo unter dir so ein stacheltier geht..
du musst in das rohr links oben.. (hier is ein geheimblock).. ober dem stacheltier..
dann immer nach rechts bis es einmal nach unten geht (mit münzen gekennzeichnet)..
NICHT hinunterspringen, sondern in das rohr oben nach der kleinen kanone..
dann immer weitergehen bis du zu einem blauen rohr kommst.. hinein .. und ZIEL...

#3 11.09.2004 22:16

Gast

wenn ich in die Rohre rein gehe sterbeich immer weil die pflanze wohl am kommen ist ??? :flaming:

#4 22.09.2004 18:46

Betty
Gast

aber du stirbst nicht bei dem einen rohr RECHTS OBEN.. wo die pflanze rauskommt...

#5 25.09.2004 14:25

Ryudo
Mitglied

und was macht man wenn man in diese röhre nicht rein kommt?
ich kann da nämlich dran springen bis ich schwarz werde...
mario geht da nicht rein :unsure:
ich will da endlich mal weiter kommen sad

If you really think your're going to win!? you lying to your self ...

#6 11.10.2004 14:37

Bender
Gast

Hallo!
ist da jetzt wirklich einer mal weiter gekommen? Bei mir geht das mit dem Rohr rechts oben auch nicht und ich will auch mal weiter kommen......
Bitte schreibt mal was!

#7 17.10.2004 02:03

Melly24
Gast

Hallo!
Ist hier keiner der es geschafft hat? Ich komm da auch nicht weiter........
Kann mir irgendwer helfen? In welches Rohr muss ich?
:heulen:

#8 30.10.2004 14:46

Gast

Betty,8.07.2004 14:18 schrieb:

Hei u can u plzz answear in english becuse i don't understand duetsch i don't understand what i doo in level 6-2 plz help me.. biggrin

#9 30.10.2004 15:41

Ronny
Administrator
Webseite

i'll translate it :

hi!!..
the to do is very long and hard to explain.. but i'll try it..

you won't have to go until the lava, before you move through the long pipe, there is a pipe on the right top (with a plant from above), there you'll have to jump into..

After this, you'll enter a room with 4 flying turtles (between the two tubes, there's a toad hidden)..
Now you just have to jump into the tube from which you came from...so: to the top.

Arriving a room/part with a hedgehog walking beneath you..
you have to go through the tube on the top left... (there is a secret block)... above the hedgehog.

now as long to the right as it goes downward (signed with coins)..
DO NOT jump down, jump into the pipe directing to the top (with the little cannon)..
now walk until you arrive the blue pipe... jump into it... and FINISH...

ps: i tried to translate it the way it was described in german, it's kind of confusing, but i think this is much better than reading german as a foreigner ;D

bye Ron

sigimg2.php?id=1

#10 30.10.2004 16:05

Gast

Thanx thanx so kind of u biggrin  biggrin  biggrin thanx:)

#11 31.10.2004 14:10

Gast

Hei u again:D u know mario i try to jump in the pipe but he is not going into the pipe its very hard but now what can i doo now can u plz help me one more time..

#12 09.12.2004 02:28

Roby
Gast

Hey for all those who still couldn't figure out level 6-2, here is what should work. First of all, I'm sorry I'm not writing in German, but then I'm sure that those who don't understand English will understand it this time if they really want to complete world 6-2;) So level 6-2 once again:
You enter the level through the pipe after the flying duck. In the first room, you simply take the pipe on the right. Then, in the second room, there are 2 pipes hanging from the ceiling next to eachother with a piranha plant coming down from each of them. The right way is through the RIGHT pipe. You can achieve this by running, and then jumping, while pressing UP. However, make sure that you press the button that you assigned to "UP" at the start menu. If you have difficulty with the spikey guy, you can simply knock down the second flying turtle and kick its shell against the spikey, and then stop the shell on the left. But if you can do this, it shouldn't be a problem either to do the whole thing with the spikey there;) Okay never mind this, so after entering the right upper plant, it's simple. Just go back into the pipe you came from from the ceiling (using a hidden block with a mushroom between the two pipes at the bottom), next, take the pipe left on top of the screen (there is a hidden block to reach it), finally, walk all the way to the right and take the pipe at the end, make sure NOT to jump down in the gap at the end. If you can't figure out the rest by yourself, I wonder how you got this far;) goodluck

#13 21.05.2006 12:53

Gast

Manno...wer kann mir weiterhelfen? Ich komme in 6-2 in der rechten Röhre wo die Pflanze von oben rauskommt einfach nicht weiter, verdammt nochmal...... :flaming: das ist so blöd. Wie genau muss man das machen? Gibt es da einen besonderen Trick? Wer kann mir weiterhelfen?

Schnellantwort auf dieses Thema

Schreibe deinen Beitrag und versende ihn
Bist Du ein Mensch oder ein Roboter ?

Verifizierung, dass diese Aktion durch eine reale Person vorgenommen wird und nicht von einem Programm.